sunnuntaina, huhtikuuta 01, 2018

Linnunpesä / Birdnest




En muista tämän leiman valmistajaa, mutta melkoisen söpö linnunpesä on. Kortti tarvitsi jotakin väritetyn kuvan lisäksi ja kokeilin tehdä Glossy Accentilla soikiota ympärille, lopputulos ei ole kovinkaan onnistunut. Mutta osallistun silti Creative Knockouts haasteeseen.

I adore the bird over the birdnest but I can't remember the manufacturer of the wood blocked stamp. I coloured the image with watercolour crayons and stamped 'Congrats' in Finnish below it. The card needed something more and I tried to highlight the image with a oval of Glossy Accent. It didn't turned out pretty, but I'm participating Creative Knockouts challenge anyway. 

post signature

1 kommentti:

Jessica K kirjoitti...

Love your project! Great job! :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Hope to see you again soon :)

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca